Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What a mess!

If Benaiah could talk in full sentences that's what he would say when getting out of his crib and seeing the snow. I'm sure he doesn't remember snow and certainly doesn't recognize it in AL, plus he is such an organized baby, who doesn't seem to like mess or things out of place (I could use this to my advantage).

So, I got him up on Sunday morning when the ground and trees and deck were covered with snow and it was still coming down. I had predicted to Max before I got him up that he would say "oooooh" (his favorite word). Instead I got him up and he said "uh oh!" (his other favorite word) upon looking out the window. It was almost as though he was thinking "who's going to clean up that mess?!"

1 comment:

Lois said...

Who's going to clean it up?