Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm here!

Max, the kids, and I went on a hike in the Wichita Mountains of Oklahoma. Max took JB on his back and I took Gloria on my back...or maybe that's just an extra arm growing out of my neck. To the left of me in the picture there was a big canyon (actually very very small compared to the Grand Canyon) with a stream in it that was very beautiful.

I'm kinda hoping there are more hot days this fall so that we can go back to this place and wade in the stream and play in the little waterfalls with the kids...although we would have to figure out how to climb down the steep slope to the stream with two young 'uns.

You can view more pictures of this adventure on both of Max's blogs, and maybe even see the alien on my back. I think she was sticking out her arm like this because my hair was blowing in her face.

No comments: