Friday, October 21, 2005

Do you like my makeup?

Gloria has started WALKING and trying on "makeup" in the same week! I think she has seen Mommy putting on lipstick or chapstick (more likely) one too many times. I'm kinda concerned as to what I might see her or JB do after watching me apply mascara.

Shortly after this photo was taken Gloria was not smiling anymore because I took away the marker. I just had to take the picture though because our little girl is WALKING full-time now. She decided about two days ago, after about a month of practicing here and there, that she was just going to do it! She prefers walking all of the time now over crawling. She is so cute as she waddles down the hallway and in and out of rooms. She tries to keep up with her brother on the tennis court or the park and usually ends up falling on her face too many times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy body Art already!!!