Monday, July 14, 2008

Our mess, I mean, house





Actually the house itself is in good shape, but the stuff inside of it makes it look like a mess. Last night I did a big overhaul of the living room area while Max was studying. My goal was to be able to vacuum the front hall and the living room, which both had new carpet installed in it right before we moved in. Many boxes were broken down and moved out to the porch until trash (not garbage!) day. Since there was too much stuff all over after moving, I didn't see the point of vacuuming, which meant that new carpet fluff balls and leaves from outside were everywhere too. These are pictures of the house still in the organizing and trying-to-find-a-place-for-things process, but getting there! I really like the high ceilings in this house and all of the windows.

4 comments:

Sarah/Robert said...

Looks like a great house! Come visit and go to the beach soon!

Michelle said...

You're doing a great job with the house! And I do love the windows. Seems like you all have another beautiful home!

Kristin Regans said...

I miss you! I just started blogging on here too...I just realized I picked the same background as you! I cannot believe how big Benaiah is. Time flies. Love the new house. Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a beautiful home. We continue to pray for you...and us, as we are still sad that you had to move.
May the Lord bless you on your new journey!

Naomi-for the Wickham's

P.S. I thank God for these resources to keep in touch.