Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Trash Palace" to "Stuff Chalais"

Taking down the old trash palace...it housed trash cans and outdoor tools and toys

Spreading out the foundation for the new bigger shed

Putting up the first wall...

Two walls up!

The last couple of days in Colorado got pretty busy and I neglected to take more pictures...I wish I had. An employee of those who make these sheds said it would take one person who was fairly knowledgeable and experienced with power tools "about a day" to put this up. It took at least four (sometimes six) knowledgeable and experienced people 2.5 days (and many trips by Michele back to Home Depot - good thing there's one close to their house) to put up the shed. I mainly watched the kids, managed the inside of the house, and went for a run with Cami (and then hot tub!).

This shed now partly houses the stuff that Max and I do not want to move two more times in the next year-and-a-half! The rest of the space is for Michele and Duncan to fill up...I don't think it will be difficult:).

1 comment:

Jonah said...

You also made delicious egg sandwiches!