Thursday, April 24, 2008

5-year-old mind of JB

I was amazed at the depth of questions that JB was asking in the car yesterday, like "why does God send hail if it hurts things and people?" and "why does God make bad people?" and "why does God let bad things happen?" I did my best to answer these questions after a deep breath and short prayer. I think my answers were sufficient, at least that is my prayer as a young mind is shaped.

Thus, I had to laugh today when I was singing, "Our God is so good, so strong, and so mighty, there's nothing our God cannot do" and JB asked "can God see his own nose?" Although I chuckled at the question, I think this one was a bit harder to answer.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Love it! So fun to read those comments that JB makes. And yes, God is so good, strong and mighty! Congrats to JB for his "catch". Looks like three birds of a feather!
Wonderful picture.