Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Showalter Family Reunion

Max, the kids, and I drove about 800 miles or 13 hours in the truck to go to Thompson's Station, TN where we went to a Showalter Family Reunion at a retreat center, 35 miles from Nashville. It was for about four days in the beginning of July and we took two days on either side to travel. Everyone was there that could make it - my aunts and uncles, my parents, my brothers and sisters, my nieces and nephews, and all of my cousins and their children. In all, I think there were a little over 50 of us. It was a great idea to meet at a retreat center. My aunt and uncle, Dena and Jeff, moved to Tennessee from Illinois, and they were the ones that planned the reunion. Thanks Jeff and Dena!

While at the reunion we had family pictures taken. Here's one of the "Larry Showalter" family:

No comments: