Monday, December 12, 2005

Consultation

Today I have my lasik eye surgery consultation at the Wichita Vision Institute in downtown Wichita. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was excited/nervous about the surgery in general. The surgery probably wouldn't be until Thursday afternoon if everything goes well at the consultation. If I'm this nervous before just the consultation, what am I going to be like before the surgery? I'll have to drink a lot of red wine and/or herbal tea to calm me down the night before. I could also pray about it...probably the best solution. Anyone out there is welcome to pray for good results and peace for me. I am excited about the possibility of corrected vision to 20/20 or maybe even better (maybe worse, but hopefully not!), but it is still scary having one's eyes cut!

No comments: