Friday, July 27, 2012

Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo

 California, Boston, and Colorado clan all going to the rodeo.  For our Bremer family, at least for some of us  (me) it's our 5th or 6th rodeo, but all of my rodeos have been in Altus, OK.  This was a bigger one, but there's something about a small town rodeo that was missing a bit in this one.  However, I think everyone had a great time and wasn't too traumatized by the calves being caught and thrown down and tied up.  My extended family was amazed by how patriotic and still Christian the rodeo is...at the end giving glory to God and thanking Him for our freedom and the beauty of this country.  It's the first time I've been to a rodeo with towering beautiful mountains in the background and my first one without Max.  Although he has been to many Colorado rodeos I hope to share this one with Max through pics.



 Somehow I didn't get Gloria in a cowboy hat.

No comments: