Monday, August 01, 2011

San Antonio, TX



At one of the amazing Basic Training Graduation parades at Lackland AFB. This was the last day of the 5-day Commander's Course at Randolph AFB.   I don't have pictures of the other days because a lot of it was power point presentations or talks by Generals and other higher-ups in the Air Force and/or their spouses.  A lot of good information and good talk from panels - First Sgt panel, Sq Command Spouse panel, etc.  Max and I and Evelyn traveled to San Antonio for the week while JB, Gloria, and Benaiah were in Colorado with grandparents.  Evelyn had a wonderful caretaker, a friend of Max's family - and now my friend! - close to Randolph.  I am so thankful and glad with how everything worked out with the childcare.    Thank you God for your provision and answer to prayer! I learned a lot and am really glad I went along!

No comments: