Monday, August 22, 2011

July 31st...Gramma Shell's Birthday

This is a picture from when we met Gramma Shell and our three older ones half way to Colorado to get our kids back.  We had them in Colorado for an AF Course in San Antonio that both Max and I went to.  It was Gramma Shell's birthday the day we got them so I brought some beigies (or blondies...however you want to call them) and a candle and lighter and we had a little party in Dalhart, TX. She had brought us almost a whole carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (yum!) that they had the night before.  I think I got the better deal - lots of kids and lots of cake.  Some days I'm not so sure that's the better deal though:0).  Very thankful for grandparents to help out in time of need.

The trains and silos are the perfect background.

No comments: