Friday, July 01, 2011

Party Time! Reception

The introduction of the ring bearer and the flower girl!  This is the best picture I could get because they came in so quickly, I was entertaining Evie, and their were tables of people between us and where they walked in.  Still cute.

I love their expressions as they approached the "groom's family" table after their introduction into the room.  They look so happy.

Dance of bride and groom.

Benaiah playing "Toddler Lock" on Max's phone.

Evelyn playing "Toddler Lock" on my phone.  It helps to have something with which to entertain the "toddlers" so we don't all go crazy. :0)


Gloria and Evelyn were, I think, the first ones on the dance floor.


Such a good big sister...



I got some exercise dancing with Benaiah in my arms.  Look at JB on the left busting a move!  He and Gloria were quite the dancers.  I especially didn't know that JB had the moves.

Luke, Jonathan, and Max. Brothers.  John Love is missing.  I think this might have been before or after a pipe breakaway, Jonathan and Max's gift to Luke.  It caused Luke to miss the call for the cutting of the wedding cake...good going guys!:0)

No comments: