Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rare Prof Photos of the Bremer Family

A good one of the kids. Benaiah was only happy because he was sitting on my lap. I am sitting sideways leaning against Max who was standing behind me..all in the name of a good picture of Benny.

Benaiah was not into taking pictures this day which is one reason we don't usually do professional photos, the other reason is that Max has a very good camera and often gets really good pictures. However, it's not always that we get a family pictures because we are just not that organized.

I love this picture of Gloria.

JB hair is a little out-of-place, but then again, that's JB.

I am pregnant in this picture, but I don't think the photographer knew I was pregnant so he tried to hide my bulging belly behind Max. These pics were taken at the beginning of April when I was about 20 weeks.

A good pic of the whole fam...although this is going to have to be updated in only a few months!

6 comments:

Sarah/Robert said...

Wonderful!

Michele said...

Great pix! Thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Wow everyone is smiling! What a great picture.

Michelle said...

love the pictures! We had prof. pics done of the kiddos today too!

Lois said...

I'm really glad you have this family photo, and the other ones of the children. You will be glad you made the effort. Hmm, I am already thinking of next year's calendar, and I'll need a picture of new baby girl!

Lois said...

Benaiah is smiling pretty nicely!!