Saturday, April 25, 2009

Date night

You can see how pregers I am. I think I'm somewhere between 23 and 24 weeks.

This was Michele's last evening with us (Thursday) and she offered for us to go out on a date while she take the kids for the night and we were all over that. We had a whole weekend to ourselves last weekend house-hunting in Altus, but it was exciting, busy, and stressful (in a good sort of way), not like a relaxing, take-it-easy date together.
We also opted to go to Lowe's after dinner instead of a movie, partly because there were no movies playing that we really wanted to watch and partly because it was fun to look at potential upgrades for our future home in Altus. We also looked at packing materials because we are seriously considering moving ourselves this time!

Pregnant and packing...that would be me for the next couple of months.

I like the idea that I can pack my own stuff and sort the stuff at the same time and hopefully get rid of a lot! It also might make it easier to find things at our destination if I pack it myself. Max and hopefully some guys from the youth group and church would help Max move things into a truck that someone else (the truck company) would drive to Altus. The Air Force would pay for it either way and we may even end up with some extra money because the AF would pay us the difference that they would have paid a moving company to do everything.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You look great! I love how beautiful you look pregnant. You're all belly! :) I love that you all went to dinner and Lowes...Matt and I usually do dinner and Target or in Del Rio Dinner an Walmart! :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you guys again. tamsey you look glowingly beautiful!!

Lois said...

That is one beautiful picture - Bobbie describes you well, "glowing"!