Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ready for the Christmas Party



Max and I went to the SAASS Christmas party on Friday night. The babysitter's mom took these photos after dropping off her daughter. I rarely take a lot of time to do my makeup and hair and Max rarely wears a suit, so this was one of those rare opportunities for a picture in front of our fire place. I'm not sure why the second photo has spots in it, perhaps we need to clean the lens.

This Christmas party was different. It was semi-formal with a cocktail time, a dinner, then just socializing. Normally with the Air Force, the Christmas parties are packed to the brim with activities and by the last one or two activities you are wondering when it's ever going to end. This time I was surrounded by many people (SAASS guys, their wives, and SAASS faculty) that are way bigger thinkers than me, but it made conversations interesting.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You look beautiful! And Max looks pretty good too! :)