Monday, August 20, 2007

Gloria-isms Edition 1

With a little scrape on her thumb:
"Mommy my thumb is bwoken. It has a hole in it. I need a new one."

"All of the bad guys are in the desert"
She says this because when Daddy is deployed we say that he is "in the desert". When the kids ask why he is there I tell them "he's fighting the bad guys". Therefore, all of the bad guys are in the desert to her.

Gloria is crying:
Daddy: Show me where it hurts.
Gloria: It's only my feewings, Daddy.

Mommy not understanding what Gloria is saying:
"The foower!"
"The what?"
"The foower!!" with accusing eyes.
"Wow, your eyes are piercing!" -not thinking she knows what I mean.
"That's because I'm angry!"
...I still don't know what she was saying initially...poor girl

Daddy: "Let's go watch TV Gloria"
Gloria: "The mote is downstairs"
Daddy: "What?"
G: "The mote is downstairs!"
Eventually Daddy figured out that she was telling him that the remote was in the basement.


No comments: