Friday, May 25, 2007

"Udderly" Cute

This JB story is a mixture of cute, funny, and embarrassing, but I'll tell it anyway. JB came into my bedroom while I was nursing Benaiah one day and said very seriously, "Mom, I have an idea: how about you make more milk in your...udders so that Benaiah can grow faster and play with me." Benaiah is actually growing like a weed so it may not be long before he's playing with his older "brudder." At his one month check-up he weighed 14 lbs (a gain of more than 4 lbs from birth) and was 23 inches (increase in length of about 2.5 inches). I just got size 3 diapers for him today and Max is already calling him "chunk-o-child."

Another cute/funny JB tale is when he came into the kitchen (where I was) from the living room (where his Granddude was) and told me he wanted to find some balls to show Granddude how to juggle. I told him to go ahead and find some balls then. He said he only knew how to juggle one ball so that was all he needed.

2 comments:

Jonah said...

Ha!

Unknown said...

That's so funny; we both got a good laugh!
Elliott is STILL in size 3 diapers. Benaiah will probably be bigger than him by the time we see you!

Stephanie