Monday, May 14, 2007

Benaiah




Here is Benaiah at almost a month old (tomorrow). He pretty much looks like a clone of his big brother JB. Benaiah was almost two pounds bigger at birth and his hands and feet are bigger with fingers and toes being longer, but other than that I don't see any differences yet. He is a laid-back baby and only cries if he is hungry or tired or has tummy trouble, which isn't too bad right now because I figured out that I can't eat dairy products. He does not have as loud of a cry as I remember Gloria having. Gloria seems to be in a brother sandwich and she's doing pretty well handling it. She has her times when she is extra clingy, but overall she is a good big sister (and little sister - I think JB would agree most times).

3 comments:

Jonah said...

He does! I looks just like JB!

Lois said...

Yeah! Pictures of Benaiah - lots of them! Thank you for posting all these great pictures.

Sarah/Robert said...

Love seeing the photos of all three! Benaiah does look like JB! Sorry about the no dairy for you, Tamsey. I wonder if goat's milk would be OK for you..Stephanie uses it a lot for her two.