Saturday, February 18, 2006

Burrr!

It's finally feeling like winter around here, but I'm hoping my spring-like weather will return soon.

It's been a while since I have posted anything because I've been spending all the time I can with Max, helping him get ready, and he helping me to be prepared.

Now it's a cold Saturday morning and the kids are "helping" me at the computer. Nothing much else to do except maybe go to Gander Mountain to look at the animals or to Exploration Place in Wichita, which has some fun things to do. We may do that today, we'll see.

Enjoy the pictures and stories that I'm catching up on now!

1 comment:

Dale & Kim Showalter said...

Nice pictures Tamsey. No gardening here. It was -5 yesterday but it's up to 20 now. A real heat wave. Can't complain though, the weather has been mild. We couldn't keep Paul out of the trees when he was JB's age either. Boys! gotta love it!