Friday, March 18, 2011

Benaiah's prayers...

Most of Benaiah's prayers this week while Daddy has been away, have been that Daddy would fix his tractor.

However, tonight he thanked God that "Daddy was the boss of some people and that Mommy was the boss of no people, only the boss of children."  True enough....and fine with me!
 Some sidenotes:

We usually equate Benaiah with a lion, except that the Benaiah in the Bible killed a lion in a pit on a snowy day for no apparent reason.  Hence, the photo above...although the lion tied up on the stone reminds me of Aslan in the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, which is why I took the picture.  Benaiah was the one that tied up the lion, I just put in on the stone for the picture.
Here's the lion-boy himself at Garden of the One True God....I mean "Garden of the gods"...God provided it for His children to enjoy and "romp around in" and to reflect His own glory, I believe, not as a garden for the gods.  Just some thoughts...

No comments: