Thursday, February 25, 2010

Colorado Refuge from Oklahoma Ice Storm





It has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things after getting back from our fleeing to Colorado, which is why I'm just now getting some pics out of our week in Colorado. After arriving back home, we took the rest of the week off of homeschooling since unpacking and cleaning were hanging over my head. Emergency equipment, propane cans, blankets that were covering windows, candles, and more had to be put away. Max had been making a fire pretty much everyday, so there were many wood chips, pine needles and ashes to sweep up.

2 comments:

Lois said...

Love the "what am I in for?" picture! (good chuckle).The scenery in Colorado is gorgeous. Know you've been busy, miss you!

Gail Seay said...

I am trying to locate a relative, Tamsey Calhoun, daughter of Leslie Howard Calhoun. Charlotte Calhoun Lewis gave me the names Tamsey and Kristel. My mother, Helen Calhoun Stephens was a younger sister to Leslie Harrel Calhoun. Gail Stephens Seay, Denver, CO
gailseay@coloradosuzuki.org