Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day Dinner


Instead of going out just the two of us for Valentine's Day, we decided to be semi-thrifty and not pay for an expensive restaurant and babysitter, which can add up quickly. Instead we got some really good steaks from the butcher and crab legs from SAMs (I know, risky while I'm pregers, but worth it! They were so good!). I also made a key-lime pie, which is one of Max's favorite desserts and a strawberry-pretzel-whipped cream dessert for the kids. I have other photos of me around the table where I'm smiling more, but the kids are making wierd faces, so I decided to sacrifice my look of happiness so you could see their smiling faces. Believe me, I was happy, just also very hungry! That shirt makes me look very pregers, but I'm not showing too much yet.

3 comments:

Lois said...

MMMM! That's a much better dinner than you could get at a restaurant!

Michelle said...

looks like a great Valentines! We stayed home and had steaks too! And you always look beautiful pregnant don't worry!

Anonymous said...

I must have missed the announcement that you all are expecting! A huge congrats from the Wickham family!