Thursday, January 29, 2009






This was a fun day outside for all of us. We swung on our mega swings, we ate a picnic lunch of smoothies outside and Max worked on building a tree house (not a fancy one since we only have 5-6 more months here). I'm envious of the people who get to move here next and I hope they are able to enjoy this place as much as we have.

The weather teased us with a 70+ degree day and then it got cool again. I keep feeling like a wimp here in the South because it IS JANUARY!, but I keep expecting warmer weather than 50 degrees! What has become of this Northern girl?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun day! I've become spoiled with my warm weather too. I am not looking forward to moving back to "real" winter!

Lois said...

I still love it that you put these pictures on your blog and your writings about your life. Max does not waste any time(the tree house). You are indeed creating a playground for the next family who lives at this address. How can the next place measure up to this?...or should I say, on to bigger and better things. Maybe you will own your own spread in the country one day.

Anonymous said...

So Max is calling that a tree house, eh? Looks like a nice practice hunting stand to me....

-Nathan

Anonymous said...

WHAT? Only 5-6 months, it seems like it went by so fast! Do you guys have any idea as to where you might go next?
Derby, Kansas is a nice place. ;) :)