Saturday, February 23, 2008

For Comparison's Sake - Gloria


11 months



9 months

Here is Gloria as a baby.

Gloria definitely got short-changed when it comes to pictures of her as a baby. I've been having fun looking at old pictures of the kids when they were Benaiah's age. We have SO MANY more pictures of JB than we do of Gloria. Even when Gloria was a baby, all of the single-person photos are of JB....I guess he was doing more interesting things, being two years. The only way I could get a single shot of Gloria was by cropping everyone else out. Poor Gloria...a pwincess stuck between two highly cute brothers. She's getting to be beautiful young girl with loads of personality. She has a beautiful smile and big dimples on her cheeks.

Gloria and JB are about the same height and very close in weight even though JB is 20 months older. Somehow my children just keep getting bigger and bigger...give it another year and people will be asking if I have triplets! We thought Gloria was big...Benaiah is 10 months now and only fits into 24 month clothing!!! I don't think it has to do with how much they are eating because Benaiah has nursed the most and gotten the least solid food at this age out of the three of them.

2 comments:

Lois said...

That smiley face in the blue jacket is my favorite picture of Gloria. At first I thought the second picture of Gloria at 9 months was you, Tamsey, until I quickly realized you were holding her. In that picture, she could be you as a baby.

Michelle said...

She is beautiful! And I can't believe how they are all growing! Caleb isn't even into 24 month clothes yet and he's almost 19 months! :)