Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Another cute one...

This is last Wednesday, but today the kids also went to MDO (Mother's Day Out). I thought I'd post another one since I have all this "free time." It is great having one day a week (9:30-3pm) where I can get stuff done without disruption. It is an amazing, God-sent ministry that is such a blessing. There is a minimal fee per week, a registration fee, and I have to volunteer once a year in one of their class rooms, but it is highly worth it. I love my kids and enjoy being around them most of the time and they are such blessings, but having this free time is so refreshing as a stay-at-home mom of a 3.5 year-old and 2-year-old.

They are both so excited to go too. I just have been praying for their health this year though because they are in so many different childcare situations with Bible study for a couple of hours (BSF, which has a really good "Bible Study" time for the kids in their respective classrooms), MOPS (every other Thursday for two hours), MDO, and nursery on Sundays. I know this is exposing them to a lot of germs, so I just pray for their little immune systems to be strong and fight off the germies and for wisdom as a mom as to how much they (and I) can handle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm excited you guys are studying Romans too! I can't wait for Ian to start the childrens' program, but we can't go yet as I'm on the bottom of the list (I've done Romans before). The children's program is fantastic. I was a children's leader when I was pregnant with Ian, and the kids actually learn stuff...even the 2 year olds!