Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grandparent visit


It was a hard-working weekend for Max and his parents (I was mainly cooking meals, cleaning, and resting since I was getting over a bad cold that drained my energy). I didn't get any pictures of it unfortunately, but Max and his Dad replaced our ugly brown carpet in the dining room with nice, natural color wood flooring. It looks very good. Max's Mom transformed the stairs from the same brown carpet (about 20 years old) to hardwood stairs. Actually, there was already hardwood underneath, but she did a lot of work sanding the tops of the stairs so that they are a uniform color.

I like these pictures of Gloria especially because she looks so calm and bowl-headed (just kidding). JB and Duncan are apparently engaged in some intense conversation in the bottom picture.

No comments: